The Tourism Industry, a division of the NSW Business Chamber in partnership with Destination NSW offers complimentary mentoring sessions to entrants of the NSW Tourism Awards every year.
Having nominated and paid, entrants participating in the mentoring program receive a written feedback report from a tourism specialist who will review submissions and highlight opportunities for improvement.
To register your interest in mentoring please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free for entrants
- The mentoring program is an online process
- Register your interest by emailing email@example.com.
- You will be required to provide a draft version of your submission and (if appropriate) previous judge’s feedback by 5pm Friday 8th July 2016.
- The allocated Mentor will review your draft submission and prepare feedback to help improve your submission
- Feedback will be returned by email no later than 5pm Friday 22nd July 2016
- Review feedback and make relevant updates to your submission before submitting online.
2017 Mentoring dates will be made available shortly.
Mentoring key dates
Our mentors include:
Below are our 2016 mentors:
- Tourism Industry professionals
- Past judges at Regional, State & National level
- Have experience with submission writing
- Backgrounds in Tourism, Event Management, Marketing, Communications and Business Development
To become a mentor for the 2016 Tourism Awards please download the Expression of Interest Form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.