The Tourism Industry, a division of the NSW Business Chamber in partnership with Destination NSW offers complimentary mentoring sessions to entrants of the NSW Tourism Awards every year. Entrants participating in the mentoring program receive a written feedback report from a tourism specialist who will review submissions and highlight opportunities for improvement.
Mentoring Key Dates
2017 Mentoring dates will be made available shortly.
- Tourism Industry professionals
- Past judges at Regional, State & National level
- Have experience with submission writing
- Backgrounds in Tourism, Event Management, Marketing, Communications and Business Development
- Free for entrants
- The mentoring program is an online process
- Register your interest by emailing email@example.com.
- You will be required to provide a draft version of your submission and (if appropriate) previous judge’s feedback
- The allocated Mentor will review your draft submission and prepare feedback to help improve your submission by email
To become a mentor for the 2017 Tourism Awards please download the Expression of Interest Form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.